AL Business Insurance in Alabama
Small Business Events in Alabama 
Sorry, no small business events found at this time.
Please check back later.
Household Income in Alabama
Income Breakdown in Alabama
Approximately 12.15 percent of households in AL have incomes above $100K but below $200K. 
- Alabama Household Income 
- Less than $25,000: 30.83%
- Between $25,000 & $50,000: 32.86%
- Between $50,000 & $100,000: 28.37%
- Between $100,000 & $200,000: 12.15%
- Greater than $200,000: 2.34%
- Alabama Education Breakdown 
- High school diploma or higher: 76%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 20%
Income Comparison: Alabama vs. U.S.
The household income (media) in Alabama is $47,023, compared to $58,283 for the U.S. 
Additional information about Alabama
Alabama as a whole has an approximate population of 4,779,736, which ranks 23rd in the nation. 
AL Business Insurance
To learn more about Business Insurance in Alabama, or for additional resources related to AL Business Insurance, visit the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Umbrella insurance policies can boost your coverage beyond the limits of your primary insurance policies.